This fan favorite knows what her customers want; a fun, girly look without breaking the bank. Since perfecting this formula in the 1980′s, plus 20 boutiques in major cities across the U.S & an impressive list of major retailers, it goes without saying that Nicole Miller certainly has staying power. So with this confidence in her corner & her Friday, September 7th show approaching, what does Miller have ONherMind?
Designer website: www.nicolemiller.com
1. When will the shoes for the show arrive? Every season I worry they won’t get here in time!
2. I really hope the models don’t trip walking down the runway.
3. Will anything in the show be saleable?
4. I want to sneak out to Sag Harbor and squeeze in some wake boarding time.
5. I’m waiting for my next order of Rusty’s potato chips to arrive – they are our favorite fashion show late night snack!
6. When is it too early to have a glass of wine?
7. All I really want to do right now is plan my busy fall – London, Paris, Miami, São Paulo…
8. I can’t wait to get home and play with my new puppy, Godzilla.
9. Soulcycle, please don’t think I’m ignoring you!
10. When is fashion week over?
Nicole Miller is an NYC based fashion design with a modern, ageless aesthetic. Her silhouettes are artfully draped to achieve a unique body consciousness; her design signature is feminine, sexy & refined. Miller draws inspiration from a wide range of influence including cinema, contemporary art & her travel. Whether she is designing evening dresses, brial gowns or sportswear separates for her newly launched artelier line, she incorporated elements of surprise & whimsy in all of her collections.
Check out Part 1 of our series: ONmyMind: Kimberly Ovitz
Check out Part 2 of our series: ONmyMind: Ann Yee
Check out Part 3 of our series: ONmyMind: Dennis Basso
Check out Part 4 of our series: ONmyMind: Kara Laricks
Check out Part 5 of our series: ONmyMind: Daisy Fuentes