Need a little kick to your cuticles? Tired of the blood reds, pretty pinks, & oh so sheer clear? Well then you are totally ONpar for all that is the latest in nail trends for the summer and unlike most trends this one doesn’t brake the bank. Get crazy- summer is the time to chill out; so trade in your hot hues for cool colors like blue, green & purple undertones.
Tips from the expert:
1.Take off the polish with a gentle remover & soak in a half white vinegar/half warm water solution to help get any stains off the nails.
2. Make sure to condition nails and cuticles daily. Apply a gentle nail-specific oil to condition dry, jagged cuticles and nourish and strengthen nails. Gently push back cuticles with a washcloth while you are in the shower – or after you have applied oil to avoid the need to nip or pick. It only takes a minute and makes a HUGE difference.
1. Julep Nail Vernis in Kristen
where to buy: www.julep.com
2. Duri Nail Polish in Renaissance
where to buy: www.duri.com
3. Nicole by OPI in Daffy Dill
Where to buy: Target & www.Target.com
4. Essie Nail Polish in China Doll
where to buy: www.essie.com & local salons
5. Orly Nail Lacquers in Frisky: Teal Crème
where to buy: www.orlybeauty.com
- Meredith Garcia
What we’ve said: ONyou: Summer Essentials