Of course, we all do & with summer’s long hot days we can start to look a little less than fresh. Well beat the effects of heat with these must-have items that will rescue your facial routine.
1. Philosophy The Microdelivery Peel- Scrub off those impurities with this two-step, exfoliating, skin makeover. The Microdelivery Peel Kit not only exfoliates the skin, it delivers vitamin C and peptides to the skin. This completely new approach to skin rejuvenation resurfaces and replenishes the skin at the same time.
Where to buy: www.sephora.com
2. Shiseido WrinkleResist24 Day Cream- An age-defense daytime moisturizer that helps protect skin from damage caused by external aging factors such as UV rays. The appearance of lines and wrinkles are dramatically reduced, while maintaining rich moisture to the skin under even dry conditions all day long.
Where to buy: www.nordstrom.com
3. Borghese All Over Body Bronzer - This bronzing powder comes with its own brush, so you can give a sun-kissed glow to your body (or face), all without looking unnatural or heavy. For dramatic results, apply over your cheeks, eyes, shoulders and décolletage, or anywhere you dare to bare.
Where to buy: www.lordandtaylor.com
4. Lancome EFFACERNES – Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer - This natural coverage concealer lets you instantly eliminate tell-tale signs of stress and fatigue. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes for a soft, matte finish.
Where to buy: www.lancome-usa.com
5. Zeno Heat Treatment- There is no sure thing as an instant pimple fix, but this comes pretty close… Heat Treat is a breakthrough system in the fight against blemishes – attacking acne causing bacteria to help stop breakouts before they start.
Where to buy: www.myzeno.com
- Meredith Garcia