Pamella DeVos of Pamella Roland
Celeb fave, Pamella DeVos is presenting her Spring 2011 Collection at the Whitney Museum of Art this season. As she prepares another glamour laden collection, here’s what’s on her mind…
1. Santorini, Greece – one of the & the inspiration for our Spring 2011 Collection.
2. I am excited to present our new collection at the Whitney Museum – one of my favorite places in New York City.
3. Looking forward to seeing family & friends – always fun to share my new collections with them.
4. I love Manolo (my dog)!
5. Keep our team calm and focused.
6. I can’t wait to see how a presentation format goes, but I am also excited to do a runway show at Lincoln Center in February.
7. I am thrilled to be a new member of the CFDA – what an amazing group to be associated with!
8. Working with all of the beautiful fabrics gets me excited about decorating my new apartment.
9. Looking forward to Fashion’s Night Out on Friday, September 10th–doing events with Bergdorf Goodman & Saks Fifth Avenue.
10. The 3 books I have started will need to wait until September 15 . . .